- Complete the application and print to mail NACCFA
- Sign and return NACCFA’s Statement of Faith.
- Remit your $100 membership fee and include with your application.
- Include the following documents with your membership application:
- Copy of agency license (or explanation if not licensed)
- Copy of Agency By-Laws
- Copy of Agency Mission Statement
- Copy of Agency 501 (c)3 letter
In addition to the relationships formed with other members and their agencies, members also benefit from the activities and actions of NACCFA. Each has been developed to meet the needs of a particular area of ministry.
Among those benefits are the following:
- Increased credibility as a result of affiliating with a national organization designed and committed to meeting the needs of its members.
- Prayer support from fellow agencies.
- Listing on the NACCFA website.
- Consultation with Christian child and family staff members.
- Certificate of membership to identify your association with others who display the NACCFA logo, a symbol of excellence among ministries working with families and children.