“Thriving By Faith”
2017 National Conference.
October 19th and 20th.
Hosted by Missouri Baptist Children’s Home11228 Lone Eagle Drive
Bridgeton, MO 63044
Schedule of conference presentations
- Pastor Ron Robinson will be the keynote speaker. He is an adoptive and foster parent and the Chairman of the Child and Families Trustees of the Missouri Baptist Children’s Home.
- Tim Toma from MBCH will present a session on “Human Relations: Unique Challenges for Christian Not for Profits”.
- MBCH Director of Training, Amy Johnson will present on “How to Construct an Effective Presentation: Tools, Tips and Tricks”.
- Jacqueline Williams will present a workshop on “Rescuing Women from Human Trafficking”.
- George will present on the topic of “Soul Care” to address the needs of individuals who are at risk for compassion fatigue.
General conference information
There is a block of eight rooms at the Crown Plaza St. Louis Airport Hotel which is located one block from MBCH. The room rate is $85.00 plus tax and the block of rooms will be held until September 20th. Hotel overnight parking is complimentary. The agency is located 8 minutes from the airport and just off Interstate 70 for those driving.
To register email Linda Masters at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you will be attending or if they have any questions. The cost for NACCFA is $35. For payment for the conference, make check out to MBCH and sent to Linda Masters at 11300 St Charles Rock Rd. Bridgeton, MO 63044.
On Thursday of the NACCFA conference there will be a Board meeting at 4pm at MBCH
A download of the schedule can be found here.